Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Random note

One day recently when I was walking in the city I decided to stop in Abercrombie after walking for 40 blocks. It was an unusually warm day outside and there were what looked like a few Abecrombie models hanging out outside the store. As I walked into the store there was another model standing in front of the Abercrombie larger than life photo of another model only dressed in jeans. A photographer was standing there and snapping pictures. This model was dressed to look like the photo. He was shirtless. Now don’t get me wrong, he had a very nice chest, but you don’t usually expect to came face to face with shirtless males in a store. I don’t know if he was taking pictures for an ad or with customers, but I had no plans on standing around to find out. Although that would have made one beautiful picture with his arm around my shoulder ;-).

Oh, and I decided to become a Giants fan so that I can start debating this popular sports topic online. I listened to my first game Monday night, which they won 36-22. It was fun to listen to the game on the radio, but I do not think I will ever get into it, the way I have with baseball and hockey, without being able to watch the games on TV.



5 Comments:

Blogger Cellar Door said...

smart move beinbg a Giants fan, from a Jet fan.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough to be a football fan if you can't see the games. But you'll give it a shot and see how it goes. And don't llisten to towlie - theres somthing nice about not always rooting for the best teams around too. Take it from a lifelong Met, Jet, Ranger and Knick fan.

9:42 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I just found out about that store recently. I looked online and found the pics to be quite strange. Not my look.

10:27 AM  
Blogger bellanny said...

CD- those Jets are doing pretty well too

Elster- by the way i did see your other comment and respond. thanks.

i will definitely give it a shot. you do have it hard being a fan of all the above. it is only coincidence that i am a fan of the yankees, devils, nets, and now giants. the yanks, devils, and nets were the first games in that sport that i ever went to and when i fell in love with the game the team came along.

swfm- yup that store is geared toward skinny young beauties. everyone who works for them must also fill those requirements. but i have to tell you their clothes smell awesome. somehow they are able to scent all their clothes and that alone makes you want to buy them.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Cellar Door said...

bell: Im talking historically. (see last game against the browns)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home