Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MEME

Here is my long awaited MEME. There is a first time for everything.

Things I want to do before dying:
** find my soulmate…
make aliyah
get a job I love
touch the lives of others
travel
take photography courses
learn to play the drums (well ;-)
dance- ballroom, salsa, hip hop…
see the coming of Moshiach
have no regrets

Things I cannot do:
** say no
be pushy

Things I can do:
** dream
procrastinate
listen
talk sports
talk politics
have fun

Things I want in a mate:
** here’s a peek
someone outgoing to bring out my loud side
sensitivity
spontaneity
sense of humor
open minded
not judgmental
honesty
hopefully a best friend

Things I say most often:
** maybe yes maybe no
search me
Go Yankees J
no problem

Book I love:
** Exodus
Tom Clancy collection
select John Grisham books- especially The Firm
Three Nights in August
to name a few

Movies that I love:
** too many and a little of everything
TV shows- 24, prison Break, Grey’s Anatomy, YES, ESPN

1 Comments:

Blogger Scraps said...

Hehe...lots of that sounds familiar... ;-)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home