Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back and boy does it feel great! So much to say. Verizon finally agreed to come to my house and fix the problem. It took more than a month of phone calls back and forth with Verizon saying everything will be up and running again the next day. They made about 20 automated calls saying that we had service and we would have to call them back. We went around in circles. Anyways, enough on the horror story.

I really missed blogging. I missed the trade deadline. I missed writing about my first Mets game (which I may recap). I missed putting up my poetry. I missed the routine. I missed the release, letting it all out. I missed the comments and the debates...

Oh and I missed being able to write a post on First Place. I will be the first one to tell you that "It Ain't Over Till It's Over," but things are looking mighty good in Yankeeland after the Yankees grueling five game sweep in Boston.

Since the computer is now in immediate demand I will post my MEME, as promised, tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jewboy said...

Welcome back. The Yankees look good after the Boston Massacre. Can't say I'm happy about that, but whatever.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Welcome back, bella! I missed you!

11:20 AM  
Blogger ggggg said...

promises, promises! Many tomorrows came and went, yet no MEME yet!

2:47 PM  
Blogger bellanny said...

Thank you.

As for that MEME I was about to post it Friday afternoon, but blogger was down and my post was lost. I just got back from a short family vaca in Boston and I will officially post the MEME tomorrow, a real tomorrow barring any unforseen delays. My sincerest apologies ;-). I hope it will be worth the wait.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home