Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Chasing a Dream

Another day gone by. Applications are the worst thing after standarized tests. Learn to fear the LSDAS, otherwise known as the Law School Data Assembly Service. Give me a logic games any day. An MBA is starting to look more attractive as a means of finding my dream job. Because I will not settle. If that means I have to make less money and work longer hours, so be it. If I am not doing what I love I will be miserable. Well maybe not miserable, but not happy. I need to do something that I find exciting, stimulating, creative, and fun. So my senior year I decided to do a 360 and go from a political career to try to find a sports job or internship to get me started. Hopefully it's not too late to find a job. Anyways...stay tuned. A very frustrated, but determined, dream seeker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Hi! I totally sympathize about the lsdas--it's so annoying, and complicated, and I can't even access it on my mac. Baruch Hashem I finished the application process. But now I'm in the waiting process, and hopefully soon, the decision process...it neeeeeever endssssss....

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home